Westside single story home on little over a 1/4 flat acre lot. At 1536 square feet this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home offers a spacious family room with wood insert and plenty of natural light. Breakfast nook and galley kitchen overlook backyard and pool area. Walking distance to schools and only a few minutes to the Russian River. Enjoy local restaurants and community events such as the Citrus Fair, Friday Night Live, Fourth of July fireworks and many more.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Closet,Shower Stall(s)
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Closet,Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Wall Unit(s)
- Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Brick,Family Room,Insert,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Vinyl Liner
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Elsie Richardson, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01469777 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 483-2121
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.